Supplying quality artwork is critical to have a quality print.
Some quotes will require artwork to quote accurately. If we need to see your artwork, you will be notified by your Label Specialist. Please review the guidelines below to ensure that you will get the best quality print. Please review our Color Matching page for details if colors are critical. You may email your artwork directly to your Label Specialist or to firstname.lastname@example.org .
General Artwork Guidelines
- Artwork must be Print-Ready as described below.
- Vector or Line-Art artwork is recommended as it produces high-quality output. (See Vector Art/Raster Art)
- Raster artwork or a bitmap, JPG, artwork can be used and should be minimum 300ppi (pixels per inch) scaled to the size of the label. There should be no compression.
- Color output is not guaranteed. Colors can be matched accurately by using line-art files with colors specified in Pantone® Solid Coated Color Swatch Book.
Acceptable File Formats
All files must be submitted in a PC compatible file format.
Vector or Line-Art formats supported are:
- Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
- Encapsulated Post Script (.EPS)
- Portable Document Format (.PDF)
- CorelDraw (.CDR)
Raster art embedded into any of the above vector formats is NOT considered vector or line-art. The above file formats may contain raster art or vector artwork.
Raster Art formats supported are:
- Photoshop (.PSD)
- Portable Network Graphic (.PNG)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group(Created with minimal compression) (.JPG) (JPEG)
- Tagged Image File Format (.TIF)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.GIF)
- Windows Bitmap (.BMP)